Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Creature Bipede, Quebec, 15 juin, 2024

Bipedal Creature, June 15, 2024

 

So I was randomly recording video in this area in the Gatineau Hills, Quebec on June 15, 2024.  However, when I later reviewed footage at home, I noticed this large black bipedal creature standing at a distance between the trees, then slowly walking.  

 


 YouTube Channel: @ECSOBigfoot


I never noticed this individual while I was filming, I didn’t hear any sounds or perceive any smells. However I can say I felt watched the whole time I was in this area, and that feeling came from the same direction where I was filming.  


 

At some point during my hike, I wandered off the trail to investigate a large ravine where I also felt watched.  The individual in the video seems tall with a barrel-shaped body, I named him ‘Marvin’ for future reference.

********************************

Creature bipede, Outaouais, 15 juin 2024

 

J’ai filmé un endroit près du sentier au hazard dans les collines de la Gatineau, le 15 juin 2024.  Cependant après avoir révisé le vidéo chez moi, j’ai remarqué une figure noire de grande taille debout entre les arbres, qui marche lentement.


 

Je n’ai pas remarque cet individu durant le tournage, et je n’ai pas entendu aucun son ni senti d’odeurs.  Cependant je me suis sentie très observée durant tout mon temps dans cet endroit. 

Je me suis éloignée du sentier pour investiguer un grand ravin.  Dans ce vidéo, l’individu parait très grand et a un corps en forme de baril, je l’ai nommé ‘Marvin’ pour l’identifier.

 

 Canal Youtube: @ECSOBigfoot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creature Bipede, Quebec, 15 juin, 2024

Bipedal Creature, June 15, 2024   So I was randomly recording video in this area in the Gatineau Hills, Quebec on June 15, 2024.   Howev...