Saturday, June 29, 2024

About Me - Un mot de la fondatrice

 About Me

 


My name is Sabine Blais and I am the founder of both Sasquatch organizations (Eastern Canada and Quebec), as well as the Facebook group and blogs.  I am located in the Outaouais region of the province of Quebec, Canada.  I monitor different areas in the Gatineau Hills since this year, and I have already done several outings.  I am fluently bilingual and write my content in English and in French.

 

If you any questions about the organization and investigations, feel free to reach out to me: ECSOBigfoot@gmail.com

 

*********************************

Un mot de la fondatrice

 

Mon nom est Sabine Blais et je suis la fondatrice de deux organisations Sasquatch (Est du Canada et Québec), ainsi que du groupe sur Facebook et les blogs.  Je suis située dans la région de l’Outaouais dans la province du Québec au Canada.  Je surveille différents endroits dans les collines de l’Outaouais depuis cette année, et j’ai déjà fait plusieurs sorties.  Je suis couramment bilingue et publie mon contenu en Français et en Anglais.

 

Pour plus de renseignements concernant mon organisation et investigations, vous pouvez me contacter par courriel :

ECSOBigfoot@gmail.com

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me - Un mot de la fondatrice

  About Me   My name is Sabine Blais and I am the founder of both Sasquatch organizations (Eastern Canada and Quebec), as well as the Fa...